Tuesday, September 22, 2009

09.22

Two post in one week...WOW I'm doing pretty good! *pats self on back* ;)

I went scouting for new spots today, I went to one of the places I really like to go shoot at and for some reason I seen it a totally different way today, (Maybe its was the medications I took before I left? ;) But I can't wait to do another shoot there.

Here are a few photos from a session I did today, It was a little chilly out and she got cold so we didn't get many shots.

-A
PS: If you book a session with me between now and November 5th I will give you a set of 25 wallets FREE, and if you refer a friend to me I will give you a $30 print credit, For session booking and pricing details email me at
alyssapeppers@yahoo.com



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Isn't she beautiful?

No comments: